Your appointment begins with an in-depth consultation with a Simply You Hair Studio & Spa Lead Stylist.
- Prepare to spend an hour and a half to two hours at our studio, and allow yourself plenty of time to relax, ask questions, and get the most out of your session.
- Please arrive on time with your hair fully blow-dried. Add either mousse or gel and blow dry your hair straight back with a round or paddle brush. Do not use a flat iron.
- If you are having a makeup trial, cleanse your face and apply only moisturizer without SPF.
- We strongly suggest wearing a white button down shirt to your trial. This makes it easy to change outfits without ruining your hair and/or makeup.
- Feel free to show your stylist pictures of hair and/or makeup ideas that you like. Keep in mind that while a style looks wonderful on a model, it may not be the perfect match for your facial features.
- Don’t forget to bring any jewelry, hair accessories, headpieces, or veils that you are considering. You and your stylist will discuss how to incorporate them into your look and whether or not they will work.
- If you bring someone with you, make sure they think like you and know what you like.
- Remember your camera!
Please, please, please express your opinion! There is no right or wrong – what matters is that you are thrilled with the end result. And we truly believe that the more we know, the better.
When you return home, try on your dress or something similar in style/color. Your hair and makeup will look different depending on the clothing.